Download this app to your desktop
When you can clearly see how many you have left to read, it encourages you to read them and get that number down!
Please note, this is an unofficial app which <b>requires</b> a Pocket account - please see www.getpocket.com.
To configure your account:
- Install DashClock Widget (<a href="https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.google.com/url?q%3Dhttp://goo.gl/WY8yBD%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DAFQjCNGY63BkxZdwy0UrW0y8afW-G4WBYA&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNGujILJf5VenUXMxmzFN4yw9rclnQ" target="_blank">http://goo.gl/WY8yBD</a>)
- Add the extension for this app within DashClock Settings
- Open 'Settings' and Tap 'Pocket Account'
- Tap to Sign In - it will perform a short task to retrieve a token from Pocket, and then it will redirect to your browser
- Once the page on the Pocket website has loaded, allow the app access to your Pocket account using your username/password
- Click 'Allow App' - this will redirect you back to the Settings screen
- The Settings screen will perform another short task whilst it requests and stores the token granted from Pocket
This a completely free app with no ads or IAPs, ever.
This app can also be used as a normal homescreen or lockscreen widget. It's up to you! In this case, please configure your Pocket account using the 'Unread Articles' app provided.
If you have any issues with or suggestions for the DashClock extension or widget, please mail <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>